Calendar of Events
The American Institute for Psychoanalysis holds various types of events throughout the year that are open to the mental health professional community. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
February 23 at 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We invite you to meet our Faculty and Students at our
Saturday, February 23, 2019 (12:00 PM – 2:00 PM)
Psychotherapy in The Digital Age
Through clinical vignettes, faculty and students will discuss the benefits, challenges and meanings of using social media tools in private practice.
Member of the American Psychoanalytic Association & International Psychoanalytical Association
Certificate Program in Psychoanalysis
Licensure Qualifying Program in Psychoanalysis
Two-Year Training Program in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
· A broad-based contemporary curriculum with practical relevance to everyday clinical practice
· Inclusion of Karen Horney’s theory of split and conflicted self
· Reduced fee for analysis/psychotherapy and supervision
· Private practice development through our active Referral Service
· Opportunity for membership in the American Psychoanalytic Association and the International Psychoanalytical Association
Possibility of earning hours towards licensure at the Karen Horney Clinic, an Article 31 Licensed OMH Facility
For more information please contact Kenneth Winarick, PhD, Director of Academic Affairs at 917-369-1721